Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gratitude

I've been through a lot of extremely heavy shit lately (and in the past 8 months, actually) and the only thing that somehow made me completely grounded and barely sane was the support and love I've received from friends.

To Andy, the timing of our conversation during the lowest point in my life made the wounds I've had heal fast, I am eternally indebted to you, man. To Jeff and Richard, my best buddies who I've taken for granted at the middle of this decade, you two motherfuckers are the best and the music we play, as chaotic and fucked-up as it may be, is extremely therapeutic. To Jepoi and Gio, thank you for being cool friends even if we hardly hang out that much. To Ron and Jack, your apartment, as evil and cramped it may be, is a true source of friendship bonded by puke, blood, sweat and tears. To Melvin, I feel your pain, brother. To Steven and Jeg, thank you for the patience and advice you two have shared to me, it definitely helped.

To anyone I forgot but should have been mentioned, sorry if I forgot about you...I'm still a disheveled reprobate.

Life's too short for shit and negativity...mad props to each and one of you, brothers.

No comments: