Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spider Man 3 a.k.a. crap (except for the Venom parts)

When Hollywood feeds the CGI-bloated "movie-goers" all over the world, more often than not, the end result, no matter how stupidly and intelectually offensive it is (i.e. "Hulk," the one with Eric Banana), is being regarded as, gawd, good.

2007 saw another good example of this. Spider Man 3. I knew I was going to expect a CGI-fuckfest with this one when I went to see it. So why did I went? One word: Venom.

I didn't like the fucking thing, not one bit except when Venom's parts were shown. I like Venom. And I hate this fucking movie. The plot sucks, the CGI is eye-sore inducing and the fucking actors sucked, big time.

I wonder what makes people (producers) create expensive pieces of shit like this. What if the money spent making this film was used instead in helping dirt poor countries (like Africa, Afghanistan, etc.), then...you get my drift.

I hate(d) this fucking piece of shit. You wanna see a good film? Go see "Notes On A Scandal," starring Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett and you'll see that a good film DOES NOT FUCKING NEED computer shite enhancements to be GOOD, it needs GOOD actors.

No comments: